Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All About Rabbits Freebie - Updated

Way back when I first started my blog I tried to put out my first freebie.  It was the All About Rabbit task Cards.  I had a horrible time if you remember trying to get the table to align right so it was the same length on each page.  I now have it completely fixed so if you downloaded it before please head on over to TPT and download the new better version for FREE! 

Go here to see the original post on how you may use it in your classroom: A Hoppin' Freebie Blog Post

Click here to go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to download it.  All About Rabbit Task Cards  I would appreciate it if you would also rate it positively and leave a nice comment.  It only takes a minute of your time!  




Also, come like my Facebook page here: Facebook Fan Page

Thanks,

Brian :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover