Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day Task Cards

First off, I want to thank all my loyal followers, fans, friends, family, and anyone else who stops by to view my teaching website.  I can't believe that I'm over 3,300 views already.  That is simply amazing as I just started the website on Dec. 28th.  I sure didn't expect it to do this well.

I have put out three freebies so far.  Hopefully, you have grabbed them all as I have had loads of views and downloads on each of them!

I have now made my first ever paid product that you can purchase on at my store on Teachers Pay Teachers by going here: Saint Patrick's Day Task Cards - $2.50

If you enjoyed my All About Rabbit Task Cards you will my St. Patrick's Day Task Cards.  These are great for pre and post assessment and also for your early finishers.  We all have students who finish their work early and many of us have gifted students.  Put them all on a ring and let your students quiz themselves!  These also might be fun if you are a parent with a child at home who gets bored, but loves to learn new things.



I hope you will take a look at it and plan ahead for Saint Patrick's Day!

As always come say hi on FB: Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings Facebook page

Brian :-)

2 comments:

  1. I started in November and I totally understand what you're saying - it's crazy to think people are so interested in each other and we love it so much! And congrats on putting up items for sale. It's so much fun and it doesn't hurt to have a little money to feed a clipart fetish.

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Chrissy! It is an amazing feeling. We couldn't do it without each others support no doubt about that. You are right it is fun and will be nice to make some money to use toward the clip art to keep making fun products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover