Monday, April 9, 2012

I Have Who Has "Silent Letters" - Insect Theme

Teaching about the insects has always been one of my favorite themes as a teacher so I am going to be making some games and centers that goes with this popular topic.  What boy doesn't like bugs right and some girls too!  Silent letter sounds was always tough for my previous 2nd graders so I decided to make the fun I Have Who Has Game centered around silent letters.  This game uses silent letters for GN, KN, MB and WR.  There are 30 cards and it is priced at only $1.99.

If you are interested click on the picture to head to my store!  As always I appreciate any feedback and ratings!  I am also in the process of making a before number dolphin game to 120 and a silent letter word sort! Be on the lookout in the next few days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover